Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is fun and exciting. It’s everything that comes after the excitement has worn off that determines whether a small business will make it or not. It’s up to you to maintain and stretch out the “fun and excitement” period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to reach your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success is made by the path you choose to take. We help you avoid the usual pitfalls that most new business owners make when beginning their new ventures.
We help you…
- Select a specific business structure that most adequately fits your needs by analyzing tax advantages, legal threats, ease of operation and portability in case you want or need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by analyzing your budget, needs and hardware.
- Establish collection and billing procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Come up with procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Plan to set up a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required Massachusetts State and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you hire your first employee.
Create a solid Partnership Agreement. This is a very important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a large amount of financial problems down the road.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please Contact Us to learn more about our New Business Formation Services.